Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Composing your Life


Is nursing my passion? 

The Idea of a Nurse job is stainless but

Let me answer that with a question. Do you like cleaning up poopy messes, dealing with blood, sticking people with needles, being coughed on, thrown up on, worrying if you have thought about everything that could go wrong, and taking orders from coworkers and patients?

To say the least, no, it is not my passion but rather a means to my passion
I do it because I want to help people, it helps me pay bills, it helps me learn about my passion better, and I got a degree in it. 



I'm scared to start in the ER in 2 weeks but I am also excited for the experience and knowledge I will take from it. I expect to feel more confident, when I am training people to get healthy, answering questions with past evidence.


Have something in your life like this?

How could it be building a better You?  



My Passions:  Running    Nutrition    Exercising    Traveling    Relationships


These are what I get excited about!

Make sure you know your Passions. They do change with different stages of your life but there are some underlying ones that just never go away.


photo credit of http://www.flickr.com/photos/36196762@N04     

This picture gives me endorphins!
What makes your heart pump and your skin get goose pimples?   


                                                                          
Knowing what makes you think or feel the way you do can make you more confident and focused.








Okay, Here is where I come in!
 


I fully believe that taking care of your inner body will help you appreciate the big and littles of life!

Let me help you do this.


Your motivation is to reach your utmost potential by taking control of the small things.


Today's Challenge


Today think about everything you eat. How is it helping you? Ask me or google it if you don't know. 
Think "is this making me better today? Is this taking me towards my goal? Is there any possibility what I am doing right now is taking me towards who I want to be today,tomorrow, and forever?"



If it isn't lets change it now!

Chew on that today.

Stay tuned for the best vegan fire roasted tomato soup recipe!!




Have a day lined with the path to your passion!

















2 comments:

  1. "Have a day lined with the path to your passion!"

    this is an incredible quote and something to seriously think about daily. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete